12.2.11

Hi single

Yesh. I'm back to single life again. What's the reason? Seriously I can't even think of a reason that I break up with him. I'm a freak. Huhu I am sad wuwuwuwuwu t______t I'm not going to patch back, i don't want to hurt anyone,i'm not a good girl i can't give happiness to you guys. I am sorry. Maybe? I'm not suit to be in a relationship...

Before...the one i love the most betray me...the one who i care the most made me sad like a don't know what. Sorry that i hurt the one who always love me,care me bla bla bla...I'm going to crazy zZzZzzzzZZZzzz @.@
What should i do? I can't even sleep well yesterday night. There's a lots of thing running through my mind...It's so suffer...Maybe...I need sometime...Arghhh! I was like...a player? I don't know t_______t i very unhappy. I'm EMO!! Sigh. No one can understand me included myself...What i really want? What i really need? I'm just a freak. Stay far away from me okay??????????????????????????????????????????????

BYEBYE

沒有留言:

張貼留言