18.2.11

Johant's Birthday ;)

Today is 19th of Feb. My baby boy,HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
Yeah my kick lai liaw ;p hohoho! It's Saterday again, " the day of the street "
So later will go the place we often went ;) Ts,Sw & Pav for celebrate birthday with Johant.


Well,exam is running now. Normally I will stay home and do my revision. But why? Hahaha! " study hard,play hard " Right guys? ;p Hehehee... Yesterday was the paper I weakest ever. 'Mathematics' I was like playing sieve . Oh my god! I really don't dare to imagine the result after this. Huhu :( But nevermind I will go to tuition during Mac ^.^ teeheeee. Straight A's waiting me YO! ;p We rock Spm LOL



Yesterday argued with my mommy. I hate the way she talk bout me...why can't she talk with me nicely? I felt like slap her! But she's my mommy. >.< I really hate her sometimes. She just such as a rogue she is so potent she don't listen to me at all. She won't offer an apology when she was wrong! She knew that she was wrong but just she likes to scold me,Awwwwwwwwwww I hate her!!! She don't like me to talk bout her wrong behavior. She always thought that she's the right one. What kind of mother is this? I cried last night. I can't control myself oh my god! I hate these feelings ehhh. Wuwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


And for her. I already mentioned. I dislike her! Why you still like to mess up with her Ms hypocrite. I won't forget what she have done to me last time! I so regret that I didn't slap her last year! Once I hate you it's a lifetime. Especially who had hurt me. You beware I will revenge in the future. I was like a backstab! I used to belakang mari one. Hehehe if dare you betray me ;) then you will know the taste. Seriously I dislike my friends mess up with the one i dislike,i hate! I tak suka.  AND HIM. Last time I thought he is a nice& stylish guy. Phewww. At last? He's flirter. Puiks! Today flirted me,and tomorrow straight can in a relationship with the other's one! This kind of boy can't be trust. I hate this kind of boy! And,I would like to complain. I really dislike man who simply add me to his/her sibling list after that they don't even FUCK me. What is this!? Diu!



That's all for today.

沒有留言:

張貼留言