17.3.11

Hyeyooo

Hi! (:
Wa nowadays what happened to Facebook anyone know!? Is fcuking lag!! My life was like hell without Facebook you know!? Can somebody fix it please!? It's holiday, I'm so lifeless without facebook!! Guys must be so curious why I don't hang out in this holiday right? I have to tuition... my tuition time affected my plan... In fact I had a plan in this holiday but finally I realized that I have to attend tuition class so...all my plan barred lu!
What to do? If I skip out my tuition class would wasted around Rm40 xD huhu. Don't have to... right? Spm is coming soon lo weii! Thought still can hang out like last time!? T_______________T in the dream maybe? Hahahaha!

Recently I'm lacking of cash $$$
I wanted to buy lot of luxuries! That is why my daddy don't want to support! I don't work! How!? T____T
Big girls need BIG diamonds! Hoho! Eh guys! You know what!? How much I wish I am a boy! :D I don't want to be a girl... Oh jesus bless me in the future century okay? Hahahahahaha!



I wanted to throw all my lenses. This kind of lens doesn't suit me. :S I want this :D Hold on ya...




................................................................................................................................................

Yeah! It is!:D

Took by my old camera,nice than current that one right? :(
Hmmmm~


* I want my long hair back.






To be continue...

沒有留言:

張貼留言