26.3.11

I love Saterday


Hi (; New picha,new make up. Mascara with Eye shadow. ;D Hehe

And yeah I had a wonderful Saterday yesterday. (;
Share a picture with you all want?

 

Wink ! ;)


Me and the little Johant (;



















Okay, buddy's picha here ,


Jesper & me (: not really clear =.= 


My pretty Jul   Ben ben's wifeyy ;p


yeah ;D



AND !

Something bad happened in yesterday at Pav =.=

have a look,



the glass broken immediately =.=
shocked us , it was Starbucks at down there, last time we sat there , fortunately we're not sitting there that time, if not GG = =




What a sweet day for me (: with my boy & sisters and bros ;D 










But yet my baby suddenly ask me that question made me speechless
He asked how if 3 years later I chased by a rich guy , would I leave him ?
I hugged him and I said " No "  Hehe
stupid Johant asked me this kind of stupid question, I love him ok?

I have awesome boyf, I don't need other's...
There were thousands man around,but I can see no one but him ;p Heheeeeeee 

沒有留言:

張貼留言