17.4.11

Baby ♥

Hello ^^ I'm back.

Here is my new picha. Hoho,I've drew a new* thick eyebrows.
Look at my fringe,is that any different? xD Hehe,I made it became median line because I really beh tahan my long fringe...don't feel like cut...I will feel more comfortable with this :D peheeee. ♥♥ 
I likeyyy (:


Right, yesterday I went to KLCC convention centre *the pc fair for stalking my baby. Wuahahaha. I didn't inform him at all...sho fucking hot on yesterday afternoon. =.= my shoe broken some more. What a day! =.= I felt embarrassed because keep ask for baby Jul and Jesper accompany me there. San fu saii yo!
I saw baby yesterday :P 
My baby was cute♥♥  Woow my Lovely dear. He keep said his hair very thick la...this la and that la...=.= I  don't know what he shy!  I saw nothing wrong with him what. I won't dump him also hehe.
He's working there about 3 days. Haihhs! I miss baby sho much :(
There's only a time I can talk with him during these 2 days. Emoemo* :(

I think we have been go through our problems, few more days is our fourth month  Waw time passed like a flow!! :D Seriously,I knew sometimes really you mad because of my bad temper...I will change from now on...I knew you sayang me t________t sorry for making you sad. Sorry for hurting you...I don't mean that...I love you...I will change...I wanted to be a perfect girlfriend (: Just for you*♥ What had happened in tha past just forget bout it,I won't mind I don't care! Look front and stay happy with me :P 

--

Well,lets step into another topic. (:
Just now I went bookstore with my mommy. I bought a lot of exercise books. Teheeee :D Started to fight for   Spm. Pass is not enough for me,the only I want-ed is A.A.A.A.A.A.A. 

The second one is my undang test,I'm extremely lazy...When only I can get my car license? Hello hello? t___t I just can't wait!!!
 I must fight hard for everything otherwise I will became loser wuahahaha! What a loser... :P
Heyy! You will see the better me. ;)

Backstabbing me means you're jealous! :)
You gotta love me bitch!

沒有留言:

張貼留言