26.12.10

Clean & Simple

Hi :)
i'm back

I have so so so so long didnt come and touch this bloggie ady huh : (
Now my bloggie reborn! And I have designed a new cloth for it... Nice mah?? :)

Hmm... He said my blog should me clean & simple...
Im not really know how to design my blog... But I love that picture so much...( got Christmas Tree )
But seems very big huh? >.<
Nevermind la... Nice what... HOHOHO...

Alright...i deleted all previous post... ( rubbish memories )
Start my new article now...
Yesterday was Christmas... 25122010
I think all of you also have own plan right... But i just working... >..< So pity.

And one more thing i wanted to write is...
Im in a relationship with Johant Wong...Wahahahahaha...
Nice right ? XD We have the couple phone... Wahahaha... Mine is red one while he's the silver one...
In fact i wanna to post our conversation here but i forgot to save it : (  If i post it up you all sure laugh until PEE...Cause he dont know Chinese one...Wahahahaha!! What a bodoh...Ahduiii ... But nevermind la...Important I love him mah :D  HE'S MIND NOW! I'm so happy yesterday i dont know why...hahahaha...
He's SO SO SO CUTE... I will cherish our relationship :) I will cherish him... I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!


Christmas eve I went Genting W Lesley and my colleagues...
What a boring dayyyy!!! But after that i went to meet my Johant Wong at starbucks...AND AND AND
he gave me a Christmas gift...Wahahahha... Wanna know whats inside?

Hmmm...
I dont tell you all... WAHAHAHAHA...

Although all these are happened too fast... But important... We're happy when together... ( kai xing jiu hao ) lorrrrrr. :)

One more one more!! I wanna to share something with you all :)


 My Christmas Nailss * Hohoho. Nice mah???

AND THIS



Ding dung * Nice mah??? :D

Okayyyyyy!!! STOP HERE.
...I have...Nothing to say...and i dont know what should i write...LOL
I just wanna to share with you all... A simple post...That's all...
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D

Wish me *

I love Johant Wong Jun Hang
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言