29.12.10

Hey hey hey!

Hello,nice ma my bloggie layout?xD It's my favourite, " Burberry" hohohoho!
You know what? Yesterday I fat lan zha because this stupid bloggie,and i have scolded a lot my friends. They're innocent =.= Oh noooo :S I can't control my imotional at all...Grrrrr!

I dont know why everytime a little bit stuff can made me emo all the day...
When i'm angry there's a lot victims scolded by me,you can see how " hak yan zhang " am I?
Anyway,that's the real me!!! :D HAHAHAHA! I know they won't mind :)

Hmmm,today can counted as the last day i work for Calvin.
I have learned a lot of things in these 2 months :) He's the good boss.
After this Im gonna back to my school life! I miss my schoolmates alot! Yeah! :D
This is the last year I stay at the Smk Tosuika,erm...There's a lot of laughter,tears and bla bla bla...appreciate it ♥♥ Teeeheeeeeeeeeeeee*
SPM arghhhhh! WOW! Actually i dont expect so much in SPM because i have missed out a lot of lessons when im in class. I dont even pay any attention while im in the class during these 4 years. =.=
I got a little bit regret,but........Hais,whatever... Just let it be... :)

I think tomorrow can get my salary* :D
I wanna buy a camera. Wahahaha. Actually i wanted to buy Se X10 but at last i also choose to buy my favourite camera. This time no any support from my family! :D imma awesome! Right? :D I grew up lur. :)
I will take the car license soon,yeahhhh!!!

One more day to go,we gonna say " Goodbye" to 2010. ( The wonderful year for me )
May god bless us


That's all today,byeee ♥♥

沒有留言:

張貼留言