30.12.10

The last day of 2010


We look like botak right? xD Hohoho,today is the last day of 2010,means today is the last day i work with Calvin :) Seriously, I'm not willing to stop my work life,although its a very short period...but i have learnt a lot of stuff in these two months. I know a new friend " Lulu Yap " she such a nice girl :) Hmmm...anyway...hope our friendship will last long... And Clavin ( the boss ) can counted as the good boss i ever met :) He never scold us,he teached us alot... Appreciate *And this is the first time I got so much salary from him :) I appreciate you all :D 


Today, i received a msg from him again , Mr D.
Erm he told me that he MISS ME . = =
What the fuck is this? What he treated me as? A rubbish? Throw me away when you miss other's? Want me back when you're alone?
Before i get cheated by you cause i'm idiot,this time i wont.
I wont forget the hurts that you gave me. And we're impossible,we're not friend anymore. Sorry,i really cant forgive who had hurt me before... Dont find me anymore... We're END. Okay?


Yesterday I have bought a present for my boy xP I dont tell you all what's inside. :D Hohoho.
This is the first time that i buy a present for a boy... :D It's small matter for me as long i felt he's deserve to it.:) I will past the present to him when we meet. Hope he like it :) I love him so muchhh 

The baby boy :D
Mwahssss Heheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 
Hmmm, how bout today? Any plan? :( I dont have plan at all,so plan to sleep at home...
Anyway! Happy new year guys!

Byeeeeeeee*

沒有留言:

張貼留言