29.1.11

Hang out

Yesterday hang out with all my dearest, Juliet, Mico Be, Angeline, My bro Xiao Ming, Jesper, and I have met etc etc... 
Alright , here's some pictures . 




This's Iiwen. :)


See my BB's eyes so big eh :D


Iiwen's xD



Mine,my nose very big,yok xun! xD




 Angeline, Mico, Iiwen & me :)


Me& Angeline.


My dear Jimui :)

Mico,Angeline&Me :)


My bb rocks ah!


The lenglui in my heart !!!


Jimuis :)


I love the moment when we're together.




Hey. :D


I'm the tallest among them :P


The biggest superman shoe,buy for me ehh!!


Jul Jul mak mak <3


The cutest & sohem Jesper :D

Jesper's eyes. xD HAHAHAHA



-----------------------------------------------------------

K well,let's talk bout me . Hmmm .



Chinese New Year is coming soon , woots! 2011's full of CNY feel , I likey yeah!
I hope to wear a ceongsam during the Chu 1. But I can't found any ceongsam suit me @.@ Sigh* 
I received an angpao from  my uncle last few day,i was so upset, what a small amount inside :S
Wahliao, disppointed. :( Poor CNY!

I wanna hang out everyday! I can't waste these holidays. After CNY I have to study well,tuition hard!
Let's enjoy this CNY. :)

Update soon ya. * 

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR




沒有留言:

張貼留言