12.1.11

School life

Hey guys,i'm here again~
I'm getting lazy day by day...so i didnt come up and update my bloggie...
Hmm,I would like to share my recent life with you guys...
I'm like having fun everyday at school~ Sleep,wake up,listen to the Jesus,homework,after that back home...and yeah, i love my school life. Alright this the last year that i stay at secondary school,so i appreciate everyday in school...this year would be a year that full of challenging~~Spm said Hi to me. And i'm gonna accompany it around 2 months. = = sighs.
Btw,i will attend tuition class after Cny,study hard,train hard!! I need at least 5 credit in Spm if not... I gonna write my last note~~ Hahahaha!!

Well,guys! I'm getting plump nowdays :( Oh no...Anyway to lose fat? I dont want :'(
My weight from 43kg increased to 46 = = and i was like Wtf. I dont want this! My mom said im getting fatter nowdays T.T sad. Later my dear dont want me how!? :(

Hmm last, i have decided  two weeks out once with babies.
I really have to concentrate in study~ After Spm i will back to the square one,play hard!! So,wait me :D

Stay tuned. *

沒有留言:

張貼留言