5.1.11

Unhappy


Just now we're argue with someone in facebook...
Who's the beginner actually? Hahaa~ Maybe you can say that's me...
But i did not mention you in my status~I wonder why those people are so narcissism go and admit~ then she write us back...

 who's fault actually?hmmm~ no one. cause this the fact,we hate you... why dont you think,what caused we hate you like shit? hahaha~ ngo jip sau mm dou lo~ i just dont like you...every status shows that you're showing off...wonder why...you treat me as jimui? hahaha thanks. in fact i treat you as you treat me too~ but...maybe we no the fate to be jimui ba? i dont know...whatever you say... IM FAKE , IM WHAT also okay...WHATEVER LA~~~now we're unfriend...that all :D and no matter how much i hate you...i wont tell out all your private things...i will respect you girl~ love yourself...kay? all your jimui's are supporting you...change your attitude la~


And for those backstabbers, who called me " babe " infront me but you called me " bitch, sohai " behind me...dont think i dont know...as we all usually said that " trust yourself...no one can trust in this world except yourself " you dont think no one will tell me~~ you're wrong...in this world...there's no one can trust enough...you know what? all are fakers...i dont believe in friends... actually " friend " is just a simple word...a adjective...jimui? i see it too truthly clear~ what jimui since when when when? CRAP~i'm emo-ing now...shit!!! I'm an emo freak~!!

And i know...I admit that...i have an bad attitude...hmmm so??
i think i dont have qualification to talk bout other's right?? but there's freedom of speech...un syok you can just scold me back~ we come have a talk... :))

 For those ex-jimui~ if you're hate me or what... you felt i got problem~ you can find me face to face...dont talk so much shits behind me...i can accept whatever comments from you all~

Emo mode **

沒有留言:

張貼留言