2.1.11

I'm mad

Well,yesterday i have bought my camera.
And today,you know what the fuck was going on?
My camera shows a little black color on the screen! I dont know what's going on to my camp!
I'm damn angry and gek sammm >.< Sighs. I just bought it one day ago...
How come this will happened? Hmm anyone know...can i take it for repair in any other's shop?
Cause I bought it from One u,i think wanna bring it to Kepong Jusco for repair...
Anyone know? Please tell me T.T I dont want buy a rubbish back home with few hundreds . >.< Bek cek!!!

One more.
Today is the first day in 2011 that i back to school :)
Nice feel,i'm happy because still the same class with my beloved classmate.
Everything's okay today,and the main subject teacher had changed. So,i bet our result sure drop until the Max point xD Why? Those Malays dont know how to teach xD They're noob & lazy, so our class gonna die on this year,wanna bet? xD So no way! I have to tuition >.<
This is the last year for me, and this is the important year for the form 5 students,so...Gah yau ya. :D

Oh gosshhhh! Later still need to back office to pack those shirts!
Shit,i thought after work i can relax geh,mana tau? Haizzz. But what to do??They're my customers :(
Sad >.<

沒有留言:

張貼留言