1.5.11

You know

Hehe,Hi! I'm back guys! :O
Urm...Ehhh do you love boy with big shirt? It's kinda cute one! HAHAHA!
How bout boy with a cap!? Cute right? Which type of boy you will chose? For example : cute & handsome
I prefer cute  LOL I dislike handsome guy baahahahaha I love the cute one Johant Wong. ♥ Yeapp! We have been good :D And... I knew,it might be a lot of gossipers out there!! So,keep your mouth shut bitch... And THOSE BITCHES,DON'T ALWAYS PUT ♥ for Johant can or not! WTF...You know what means of ♥ hah? ♥ is only ME can type for Johant! You guys don't have qualified for typing this > ♥ for Johant!! Fuck off!! :D Bluekkks. Forgive my childishness just for Johant!!


Next,my birthday is coming soon!! Buahahaha!! I will be the formal 17 years old girl. Not woman Yet LOL I'm still underage!
I'm wondering what you all have planed tehheeee :P JUL JUL , Johant , Jesper my VVIP**** I'm expecting yahhhhhhh

''
My school examination held on 5 May until 25 May :O Sho WTF right :(( 
Hoiyoooo stress lahh seriously :S Today is public holiday and till now yet I'm not willing to get my ass of from the chair and go for revision :(
No one can save me if I continue like this...But I'm just lazy!!! LAZY!!!! YOOO~~ :( Who can be my home tuition teacher? I give you a HIGH PRICE, treat you drink tea LO! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyone wiling to help me? You can comment here. :) 

About my undang test!!!!!!!!
I haven't go for undang test!!!!!! It's been a while I've attend my undang class,but then I haven't go for the test...Some of my friends already got their L license But Me? What a shame......... :S

And and and...In tha future,I don't want to stay at this sakai place anymore...
I wanted to earn a lot of money...I wanted to bring all my family members move out from here,I swear...
Here's so noisy...All the motors...the peoples...WALAO...A lot of sohai sohai peoples here...I couldn't take it anymore...
Seriously...I hate this place...I hate... Whatever you want so say...I just don't like this place...!!!!
THIS IS MY TARGET


I'm working hard for changing all my bad attitudes. I wanna be the perfect girl teheeee. XD
Wish me luck 

沒有留言:

張貼留言